Arivaca Boy’s Ranch is seeking an experienced School Administrator, to join our team.
Arivaca Boy’s Ranch is an inpatient behavioral health residential facility for teenage boys (13-17). The boys have various individual struggles including anger management, histories of trauma, substance abuse, attachment and mood disorders, and mental health diagnoses. We use equine therapy coupled with Arbinger philosophies of relationship building, as well as traditional individual, group and family therapy.
Our program is committed to providing Trauma-Informed Care principles throughout every aspect of treatment. Candidates should have a pro-active mindset and desire to facilitate success in our program. They must be enthusiastic in helping us carry out our mission to help young men discover their greatness and potential, develop the tools to cope with life challenges, to learn to set and achieve goals, and to build productive relationships with family and peers.
- Assist the Director of Education as an administrative liaison with our online learning program, Sequoia Choice
- Assist in Supervision of Clients, serve as a mentor and positive role model for students.
- Assist students with school work as necessary.
- Learn and incorporate Arbinger frameworks in a therapeutic setting (Although helpful, no prior knowledge of Arbinger is necessary, the candidate will receive Arbinger training and resources upon employment)
Requirements & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in any field
- Must be able to obtain a level 1 clearance card
- The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience in working with youth with diverse backgrounds.
- The ideal candidate will also possess the ability to relate to youth who struggle with mental and behavioral health challenges and will be confident in being able to hold firm boundaries.
Job Type: Full-time Salary negotiable depending on experience and other benefits
To Apply, send a resume and any relevant documentation to: